Psst – have you played any Facebook Bingo games yet? If not, you’re missing out! Plenty of bingo brands have Facebook games available and they use Facebook to interact and engage with their players too, as you’ll see here.
Brands we ‘like’ on Facebook
Liking brands on Facebook is a great idea as they usually give you perks in return. Think along the lines of loyalty points or special access to member perks.
You can follow this site on Twitter as well as Facebook, to make sure you keep up with the latest and best developments. Watch for special bonuses when you do!
A leading mobile-friendly site, this one rewards you for following their progress on Facebook. Watch for FB competitions and the chance to grab some extra credits for your account too!
Bingo brands and FB
Did you know lots of bingo brands have their own Facebook pages now? There are plenty of reasons why this is great for the brands:
- They know you’re more likely to be loyal to them
- You keep up with what’s happening with their brand
- They get more visits and social interaction
But it’s great for you too once you start liking these pages and following them:
- You’ll see special bonuses and promos you may otherwise have missed
- You may get sneak peeks at brand-new games!
- You can watch for promotions that won’t appear anywhere else but on FB
Ever heard of Facebook Gameroom?
This is now in beta, so we can expect more changes to happen as it develops. As the name suggests, Facebook Gameroom brings gaming and socialising together online like never before. Desktop gaming is going to get a major makeover and gamers will love it!
Facebook bingo: just for fun vs real money
So, do you play for cash or are you happy to play for fun, tokens and other items?
Why play for fun?
- It’s free!
- You can play with other people you know on Facebook
- No need to monitor your budget as you don’t need one
- Try and win fun prizes instead, including getting to the top of the leaderboard!
Why play for real money?
- There are real money prizes up for grabs
- Games are cheap to enter, with ticket prices starting at a penny
- Lots of sites and games to choose from
- Plenty of people get involved and that adds a social and fun element too
Have a bash at some seriously-good bingo thanks to this app! It’s one of the biggest groups on Facebook now.
You get a mobile-friendly app with this one, making it easier than ever to enjoy bingo no matter where you are. More than 5 million likes can’t be wrong!
Tips and tricks
If you want to make the most of your time playing Facebook Bingo, you need to put some of these tips and tricks into action:
- Buy your chips or coins in bulk for better deals
- Watch out for special offers to get even better value
- Watch for Facebook bonus and loyalty points to ramp up your account
Visiting these pages all the time is a great way to stay in touch with what’s on offer. You never know when the next great deal will come along.
Enjoy some Facebook bingo today!
Bingo Facebook is getting more popular all the time and it’s easy to see why. Whether you’re new to it all or you’re already a seasoned pro, we think you should take a closer look to make sure you’re getting the most out of it.